GO!

Hoping Safety for Dogsters and their pets!

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 4:22am PST 
I'm grew up in New Jersey. It's hard to see my old stomping grounds in ruins.............frown
[notify]
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 2:15pm PST 
wave all. Glad to hear that most have come through the storm in safety. We still haven't heard from one of our Dogster pals and are hoping they are simply without power right now.frown Stay warm & dry everyone.
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 5:24pm PST 
From Northern New Jersey-trees and lines down everywhere. No electric going on 3 days so far...and we hear parts of the boardwalk at the shore washed away...island homes out there that just disappeared...

But we have dog food, catfood, flashlights, batteries-gas furnace so stove and hot water thank goodness, no structural damage and the dogs are overjoyed getting out to walk so much...I work at Home Depot...THERE ya hear stories to make ya grateful...woof and G-d Bless
[notify]

Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 3:49am PST 
Opheila, glad your ok. happy dance
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 12:45pm PST 
I'm happy to hear some of you dogsters are okay! Continue to stay safe and I hope for the safety, warmth and dryness of others too! hug
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3