GO!

Hoping Safety for Dogsters and their pets!

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '12 11:03am PST 
A magnitude 7.7 earthquake hit the Western Coast of Canada the other day, and I'm hoping it didn't effect anyone too terribly there.

And now Hurricane Sandy is making her path along the Eastern Coast... Stay safe everyone! All of you, and your pets, stay safe, and here's to hoping that the hurricane doesn't wreak too much destruction.

We've got fingers and paws crossed that everyone stays okay and safe. hug
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '12 12:46pm PST 
Thanks! We are hunkered down at the moment......shock Starting to get a little intense now.
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '12 1:08pm PST 
Stay safe everyone!!
[notify]

Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '12 1:38pm PST 
The quake sure reminded us of our vulnerability. Thank heavens the tsunami waves were only about a foot tall..instead of the 5 meters they warned about. No reported injuries, so thank heavens for that.
Wishing my eastern friends the same. Stay safe & report back to us so we know you're ok.hug
[notify]
Ava & Nix

Suburban Farm- Dogs

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '12 6:21pm PST 
It's just rainy and REALLY windy here. I'm about to get the bed set up in the back of my van and drive my fiance to work (stupid grocery store... making him work in a freakin' hurricane!) and just hang with the dogs in the parking lot overnight.

My van is a big hefty thing, with good tires, plus it's set up inside like a camper with a fold-out bed, and it can power through the rain and wind just fine... a lot better than fiance's little sportscar at least. The dogs and I will just snuggle up together in the back until his shift is over at 6am. smile
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '12 6:28pm PST 
Take care everyone. Be safe.hug
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '12 7:40pm PST 
Stay Safe All. We are in the path as well but so far so good. It is predicted that our worst is yet to come. Dear One works at an armory which during disasters becomes an emergency shelter. If necessary we will simply take the pups and go there to stay in his office.

For All who are not so fortunate please be prepared and stay safe!!! We are hoping to hear from all and know that you weathered the disasters well and came out on the other side safe and sound.hugwishes
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '12 9:05pm PST 
Ava and Nix, M&K, Kali stay safe and keep us posted.
Squ'mey, glad your ok. Its too cold for swimming laugh out loud
[notify]
Calamity- Jane

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 6:37am PST 
Definitely keep us posted. Wishing the best for all of you. Stay safe.
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 6:53am PST 
Stay safe everyone!

I keep seeing it all over the news, ever here, in The UK...

My fingers and Dexter's paws are crossed.

Keep us posted. I'll worry otherwise...

Big hugs x
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3