GO!

Watch me mom

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Moose

I love sitting- in laps

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '12 8:27pm PST 
The child like behavior from dogs is so beautiful.
Moose is still a goofy puppy of course and watching him discover a new, fun activity is pure joy.

Moose discovered how much fun it is to slide down a hill on his back.
I have a neighbor whose front lawn has a pretty good slope. This morning Moose went up on the lawn, laid down and pushed himself down the lawn on his side. He slid right onto the sidewalk, got up, ran to the top again, laid down, but this time when he pushed off he rolled onto his back and slid down belly up.
I stood there videoing for 20 minutes as Moose kept doing this.
I love it when dogs play like little kids.
Not having such a goofy, easy going dog for so long, it's the simple things about having a dog that I've been missing.

Wish I could post the video, but my computer is not behaving.I'm doing this via iPhone.
[notify]
Tiaki CGC- SD

I am a Pringles- pilfering pup!!

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '12 8:48pm PST 
I LOVE when my dogs get goofy, which in Tia's case is pretty much all the time. I started using the playground equipment at the park we frequent to get Tia use to different surfaces & things that move slightly under her. I even had her go down the slide with me. Now I can't keep her off the slides! LOL. I also can't keep her out of the tunnels in the dog park.
[notify]
Czarka, CGC- UJJ

Why walk when- you can run?

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '12 6:50pm PST 
Bravo, Moose applause

I hope that both you and the fur child never lose your sense of wonder and... joie de vivre!
[notify]

Grunt CGC

WWGD or What- Would Grunt Do?

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '12 9:10pm PST 
That's awesome! way to go
[notify]
Augusta,- CGC, RN

Such a Good Dog!

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '12 7:55am PST 
Aww, Moose! laugh out loudlaugh out loud big laughbig laughway to go That sounds so hilarious! Post the video when you can!
[notify]