GO!

What can't you trust your dog with?

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4  
Conker

OBEY ME!

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '12 10:56pm PST 
Cats and raccoons. Those are the only two animals that I can't call him off of. Maybe bears, but I haven't had enough bear encounters to know for sure on that one.
Oh, and writing utensils. Neither pen nor pencil is safe from the jaws of my Shiba.
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '12 12:45pm PST 
Kleenex are another as is the rolls from the middle of the loo paper. He will stalk people to get that one! Ever tried explaining to a guest why the dog is stalking them? Non dog people in particular!?
[notify]
Augusta,- CGC, RN

Such a Good Dog!

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '12 8:17am PST 
When it comes to food, I should just list what I can trust her with . . ..laugh out loud

Grapes, thankfully--we were in a bar the other day and she kept picking something up and playing with it and spitting it out . . . someone had dropped a grape (toy, not food in her book)! laugh out loud

Random cat poop on walks? let's just say, i have to be vigilant--so gross!naughty
[notify]

Buster

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '12 9:28am PST 
Cats he chases them I don't know what he would do if he caught one but I can call him off.

Small furry things except my rabbit mostly because he's scared of Leo.

That's about it really he doesn't steal food that often, he figures looking pathetic will get him some
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4