GO!

Your Dogs and Snow - Let's share!

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '12 2:49pm PST 
Another snow lover here wave Kash absolutely loves the snow. Shes always up for walks in the park in the snow all the time!!!
"helping" me shovel
Playing with her ball
big snow a couple years ago!!
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '12 6:35pm PST 
Nicky LOVES the snow! His little stick legs get chilled pretty quickly, but I bought him some little booties so he can stay out a little bit longer.

These were taken during Snowpacolypse '11

snowpacolypse 1

snowpacolypse 2

snowpacolypse 3

snowpacolypse 4
^He's standing where the sidewalk should be. He jumped right up and started walking down the sidewalk like there wasn't 2+ feet of snow covering everything or anything. He didn't understand why we couldn't go for a walk! I did walk him down the street once that got plowed though.
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '12 10:44pm PST 
Fritz loves snow, Auda hates it. Briz doesn't care, pip likes it. Of course it only snows here every few years for a day or so.
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3