GO!

Augh!! Jerks in Petsmart.

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '12 3:09pm PST 
I had Farles at Petsmart today and we were looking at toys and Farles was sitting nicely beside me. Some guy came up and said "excuse me" but didn't even give me one second to get out of the way, and he just immediately stepped forward right onto Farley's tail!

Farley yelped in pain then immediately started barking and growling at the guy. I called the guy a you-know-what and left. What an idiot! Farley is a big dog, there's no excuse for stepping on him! Sorry, just had to rant about what happened. My poor Farles. frown
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '12 3:17pm PST 
Poor Farley-hug Those types are unfortunately everywhere. Hope his tail is okay.hug
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '12 6:10pm PST 
The world is full of morons. There should be a law against them reproducing. naughty
[notify]

Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '12 7:01pm PST 
Farley's tail is so big and fluffy, how could you not see that? Poor boy. hug Stupid man! naughty
[notify]
Kodiak

The cheese ninja

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 12:01am PST 
Ouch!! I think that guy had it coming. What a dope.
[notify]
Conker

OBEY ME!

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 2:33am PST 
Aww, poor guy!

Somebody dropped a bag of food on Conker once, and it wasn't a small bag! Lets just say that person left without buying anything, and none of the employees were mad at me for telling them off. (They all love Conker and they have a "game" where they see how long it takes new employees to convince Conker to take a treat from them.)
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 7:35am PST 
Omg Farley that is guy was soo dumb!! Sometimes i am glad Kashmir doesnt have a tail to be stepped on. But she has been almost run over by a cart in the store. I was like hello were walking here!!!
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 12:13pm PST 
I've seen Petsmart isles here... and if they're anything like there... HOW COULD HE NOT HAVE GONE AROUND?! Or waited for you to move with Farley, so Farley was out of his way?

It honestly sounds like it was intentional.

Did he at least apologize?

Ugh... I would have FLIPPED.
[notify]
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 12:32pm PST 
Thanks everyone hug Farley's tail is okay it just really irks me when strangers have NO consideration for my dog's space let alone physically harming my dog! I get extremely defensive.

Charlie- you're probably right. There's no way that guy couldn't have seen THIS TAIL on a 70-lb dog.
[notify]
Katana - (fallen not- forgotten)

Katana's the- name and- pleasin's the- game

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 12:59pm PST 
Had that been one of my family dogs there would have been some nasty words said. We go to petsmart once in a while ourselves and its pretty wide isles in there. Katana loved it there. We plan on taking Tank next month.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2