GO!

Help.. My dog attacks unneutered male dogs.

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 52)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Thu Jan 22, '15 8:29pm PST 
I've been around, mostly struggling to get onto Dogster or avoiding it because it was, well, annoying for a while.

Whatever works for you Yoshi! Like I said, I'm strongly considering getting my dogs fixed, mostly because I'm tired of rotating them when Ria is in heat, and the stress is causes Charlie when she is.
[notify]
Woodstock

Always avoid- water

Barked: Sat May 16, '15 11:51am PST 
Dog parks are a great place to see this. When all dogs play together without any incidents until an intact dog comes along. There is always an incident when an intact dog shows up in the mix - they may not start the incident but their hormones are. That is why some dog parks won't allow intact dogs. I have always fixed my dogs and they have always been long lived and very healthy. There is no reason, none at all, not to fix your dogs. My dog was attacked by an intact dog that was supposed to be friendly - according to the owner. People, there are enough dogs in shelters and at the pound, dogs are euthanized every day. There is no need for for your dog to have balls. period
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 52)  
1  2  3  4  5  6