GO!

Dogs Can SENSE BAD PEOPLE!!!Here's Proof!

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 9:16am PST 
We work at a lumberyard. Nallah is at work with us everyday, and everytime this man comes in she growls at him and puts up her hackles. She likes to lay out in the store to see everyone, but as soon as he comes in she growls and comes earily back to my office.

I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THIS MAN IS A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER!!!!! A pedophile to be exact.

We never knew why she did this, but now we do. Its creepy! I had always heard dogs are a good judgement of people, here's proof!!!! shock

*edited for spelling!*

Edited by author Mon Apr 14, '08 9:45am PST

[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 9:22am PST 
Dogs are a good judgement of people.
I've never been able to figure out why...
but, my mom knows this guy that she dated way back when for a few years.
He was almost my step father.
He was never a good person.
A druggie, a spouse abuser the works. And, when my mom finally let him go, it was because he went to prison for attempted murder.
Back in those days, Cinnamon, Sakura, Lilo and Sandy weren't even thought of.
But, now, everytime he TRIES to come around- they let us know. Hair raising up, growling, almost foaming at the mouth!
Dogs just know.
[notify]
Rudy

Rudy sin- barreras

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 9:43am PST 
Petafile? Someone who lusts after crazy animal activists? laugh out loud

I believe it. Rudy loves everyone but once in a while he'll spot someone and get very upset, even growl.
[notify]

Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 9:46am PST 
oops rudy! I meant pedophile!
[notify]
Rudy

Rudy sin- barreras

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 9:49am PST 
I know, sorry, I couldnt resist the pun wink
[notify]
Cookies 'n'- Creme- (1998-2011)

Heart of a lion,- soul of a lamb

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 9:55am PST 
There are some people that Cookie seems more suspicious about than normal. She's good around most people, but there has been a couple of times that she started barking at a person in the park.
[notify]
Donovan'sMajesticJet of Solace

Street sweeper!

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 9:56am PST 
My first pup was a GSD. Never having any agression issues. I had this guy stalking me who would not leave me alone. He would follow me to work, to boyfriends, to school, everywhere! One day while I was preoccupied in another room, he came to my home. The front door was unlocked. As he opened it up, stepped inside "Duke "was there, lunging, snarling, bearing teeth and literally pushed him out the door. He ran to his vehicle and I never saw him again!
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 9:59am PST 
Rudy- I just caught that.
Mind if I borrow it sometime?
[notify]
Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 10:13am PST 
While I was looking through some pages one time, I saw a story on the page about a Collie. The Collie saved his master from a bad man by chasing him off.
[notify]
Fungi, BH

Zoom-Zoom-Zoom- Zoomiiieeesss!!!

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '08 1:31pm PST 
I think that dogs have a good sense about some people.
One night I took Fungi out for a quick pee at around 9pm.
He's usually just alert (watching everything that is going on) but yet fairly easygoing. Well, that night, there were 2 yound "ladies" sitting on the little wall beside the grocery store across from my house. When we came down the street, they got up and one went one way and the other went another way, kind of situating me between the two of them...Fungi's fur stood on end down his back and he started growling real low. When they started to approach, he barked his "big guy" bark and they ended up walking away from us. That was the only time that he has reacted that way toward anyone. Kind of makes me think that they were up to no good.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4