GO!

Whining with toy in your mouth...

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Peanut Baby

Getting a- furless sister!

Barked: Sat Sep 2, '06 7:22pm PST 
how many of you do this?

I am notorius for running around with my toy monkey while whining for a good 10 minutes every once in a while. Mommy calls that toy "baby"! Doesn't she know that I am the only baby around here?!
[notify]
King

Barked: Sat Sep 2, '06 7:36pm PST 
I always have a toy in my mouth and I whine, moan, groan or whatever while prancing around the house batting my humans with my big tail. I am definently a talker.
[notify]
Roxy Marie

<333 Life Can't- Get Any Better!- <333

Barked: Mon Sep 4, '06 2:09pm PST 
Roxy does that too... its with various toys and treats... When she whines with a toy in her mouth she wants to play or hide it... when its a treat she just wants to hide it somewhere and safe it for later LOL
[notify]

Scooby, CGN

Barked: Mon Sep 4, '06 6:42pm PST 
Guilty as charged! Especially if I'm trying to pick up something big and it doesn't fit or cooroperate. I bark and whine at it mostly. Ahh the frustrations of being a dog....
[notify]
Sadie

I'm the puppy - Gotta love me!

Barked: Tue Sep 5, '06 9:02am PST 
Sadie will whine and bark at her toys. Half the time it's right before she drops them down the stairs and chases after them. Then periodically she gets in a mood where she'll shake the toy and growl before tossing it and chasing after it. The only time she doesn't have a vocal play session is when we're throwing toys for her fetch. I guess since we're participating and talking to her she has less to complain about? hehehe
[notify]
Tohbi - Deceased- 10/04/2013

Blue-Eyed Devil

Barked: Tue Sep 5, '06 9:19am PST 
I bark with toys in my mouth. Its all "mmpfboowoomooo". Mom thinks its hilarious.
[notify]
Conrad

PLEASE DON'T- LEAVE ME!!!!!

Barked: Tue Sep 5, '06 9:38am PST 
Yup. Winey McWhineypants here too.

I like to take my treat, run around the house whining with it, then give it back to whoever gave it to me so they can give it right back to me again.

Though ever since my little brother came to live with us, I'm much less compelled to do the Whiney Pants Dance. I'd better just take my treat and go chew on it before HE gets it!
[notify]