GO!

What size crate for my cocker spaniel

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Bailey

My Lady Bailey!

Barked: Sat Apr 1, '06 2:51pm PST 
I have been looking and looking and i was wondering what is the exact size i should get ...I dont want to go to big or to small...

Thanks
[notify]
Khola- CDX, CGC

R plus and- paitence what a- shocking idea

Barked: Sun Apr 2, '06 7:47am PST 
You can always look into getting a life stages crate, or another crate with dividers in it so your dog can grow into it. They usually have size and weight reccomendations on the crate, and sometimes even breeds.
[notify]