GO!

Hello Beagles!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Bunny Roo

Hunter of Steak

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '07 7:55am PST 
My name is Bunny Roo Beagle and I have been on Dogster for a few months now. I've met many wonderful pups (and humans!). I have my own webpage ( www.bunnyroobeagle.com ) and I would like to make it better! Please take a look and let me know what you think! Also, I need to feature a Beagle as my Dog of the Week!!! Any Beagles out there interested!? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Love,
Bunny Roo
[notify]
Fancy

I'm the- princess!!!

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '07 10:50pm PST 
Hi There! I have two beagles both 6. Nice to meet you!
[notify]
♥ RIP- Copper- Beagleswor

My heart belongs- to Duke.

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '07 8:05am PST 
There are four of us beags. I am 13, Trixie is 8 and the boys, Jasper and Charlie are now 10 weeks.
[notify]

Trouble

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '07 12:21pm PST 
The site is very nice. I have my own but not about my dog. Did you add your dogster badge to it? I can't think of anything to add to your site. T_T The gallary is very nice!

Anyways Trouble is my beagle and hes 3 years old. Hes saggy though. T_T
[notify]