GO!

Best Beagle Mixes!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

SNOOPY

Oh, wow. Lovely.

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '07 4:13pm PST 
I LOVE BEAGLES! If you think that you have the best beagle mix ever check out below.... puppy

Hi, wave

Im Snoopy! I am holding a Beagle Mix Best Photo Contest! Im sorry to all pure-breds out there but I like mutts. cheer Either way Private message me or write on here if you want to enter smile!

XXXOOO

snoopySweet Snoopysnoopy
[notify]
Fenway

Where's Rosco?

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '07 10:24am PST 
I have the best beagle mix...she is beagle/boston terrier and her name is Fenway!!! She is supper sweet and cute!!!party
[notify]
Kennedy

All-American Pup- (Canadian Mom)

Barked: Sun Sep 9, '07 10:15am PST 
I might be a beagle mix- I don't REALLY know- but I sure am cute smile
[notify]

Buster

If you see it,- eat it, then- run!

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 12:23pm PST 
Mommy calls me a purebred Beagle, but I have a throat and the long ears like a Basset Hound, so every now and then, she'll say that I am 95% Beagle and 5% Basset Hound. You can kinda tell if you look at my pics
[notify]
Paxson

the basketball- player

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '07 8:49am PST 
I think that I am the best beagle mix... I'm half beagle and half australian cattle dog... aren't I the cutest...
[notify]
Tonka

Got food?

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '07 6:36am PST 
I think I'm a beagle/coonhound mix. You should hear me sing!

snoopy
[notify]
Lady r.i.p.

See what pretty- eyes I have?

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '07 3:57pm PST 
Who knows what my puppies will be, but one thing is certain:
They will be at least 1/2 Beagle!
snoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]