GO!

What's with my new spots???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Hannah

Snoopy as a- beagle!!!

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '07 2:22pm PST 
Hey Beagles!

I'm a 9 1/2 month old tri-color pup, and of course, ever since I came home, my colors have been changing. My pawrents knew that would happen... But now as I'm getting older, the skin on my all-white belly and inner paws is starting to get black spots ALL OVER!!! All my fur's still white on my underbelly~ is it going to change to match my new skin spots??? My pawrents think it's soooo funny because they keep telling me my spotted belly looks like a moo-cow--- I don't think it's so funny... it's pretty big grin

The pic in my profile of my muddy tummy shows some of my spots, but the spots have multiplied since then!!

Anypup else have tummy spots??? What color did your fur turn?

Wags & Howls, Hannah
[notify]
Maggie

If it was made- to eat. I will- eat it.

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '07 3:59pm PST 
This is quite normal. It is called ticking. I bet either the father or mother had spots on them. Our beagle Maggie was pure white on her belly, legs and tummy until about 6 months old. Now she is covered with spots. We should have called her "Dottie." I love the spots. I think they are unique.
[notify]
The- Beaglesworth- Bunch

Gotta eat,gotta- eat,gotta eat- right now!

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '07 11:50pm PST 
Trixie has more spots then Copper, but both have them.
[notify]