GO!

Talk About Your Aussie T

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Shadow

Let's Play!!

Barked: Sun Jul 8, '07 12:48pm PST 
Hi Fellow Aussie T's,
My name is Shadow. I'm not a purebred AT (ended up part Yorkie) but I sure am all terrier. Would like to meet others like me out there. So, take some time to post if you will. Thanks.

puppy
[notify]
*.:Achilles:- .*

Hide your socks!

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '07 12:30pm PST 
Hi! My name is Achilles and I'm not exactly a purebred Aussie Terrier. I'm 1/4 Rat Terrier also. I was born on a farm in Missouri and I now live in South Carolina with my new mommy and daddy. puppy
[notify]
Riley

→ Little Riley- Meatball ←

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '07 9:17am PST 
Hi, I'm Riley. A definite terrier, australian terrier (pure)... my family likes to say terror though, but I don't believe them. I think I am wonderful. I run the house. I am very dominant over the older male dog in the house (but I love him), but the new female is giving me a run for my money! puppy

Edited by author Thu Jul 26, '07 9:18am PST

[notify]

Shadow

Let's Play!!

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '07 6:57am PST 
Woof woof, so nice to meet you both. Like your pupfiles. My humans had never really heard of Aussie Terriers until they adopted me so it's great to hear from others out there. wave
[notify]
Petey S.

I'm so cute I- can't even stand- it!

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 10:28am PST 
Woof Woof Fellow Aussies! I'm a purebred Australian Terrier. My mommy and daddy adopted me about 3 months ago. They say that they love me so much it hurts and I feel the same. They have given me such a wonderful home. big grin
[notify]
Shadow

Let's Play!!

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '07 9:03am PST 
Hi Petey,
It's great to have you aboard. I visited your page and I love your pictures. I wonder why I hear of lots of Aussie T's that get rescued. My humans and I can't figure out why anyone would want to get rid of us - we are such lovable k-9s. Just glad we have found great families who love us now. shrug
[notify]
Ribbons

everything here- is mine

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 5:04pm PST 
I'm Ribbons. I am learning to write. I'm trying to train my brother Max to serve me. He's not having any of it. I'm pretty sweet. Max is not an Aussie but that's ok if he lets me steal his food. I like all food. I like ice. I like people.
[notify]
Zoe McBean

Queen Butter- Bean

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 10:51am PST 
Howdy fellow Aussies! I'm Zoe McBean, AKA Butter Bean, Zoezilla, Sweatpea, Peanut, Fuzzy Butt -- the list gets bigger by the day! I am a purebred AT. I love my 3 kitty brothers & sister. Although they act like they can't stand me I know they're just playing hard to get. Especially that 19 year old one, he's a bit of a grump but how can he resist my charms?!? snoopy
[notify]
Tommy

Mr. T, Jr.

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 5:03pm PST 
Hi,

I am Tommy, and I am a purebreed Aussie. I used to be a show dog and now have retired to being the best pet I can be.

Hope to see all of you a lot!
[notify]
Trudy

Miss Wiggles

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 5:09pm PST 
Hi,

My name is Trudy. I am a purebreed Aussie. I was shown once, but my leg broke down. I was abused by my first owner....cry

But my current people reunited me with my liter mate brother Tommy. When we were tiny babies Tommy and I used to play together ALL the time!!! I love being with Tommy.

I also live with another Aussie who's name is Mary. She's still a baby though as she is only a year and half.

Love you all and hope to hear from all of you!!

Trudy
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4