GO!

Puppy height and weight?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Dexter

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 8:51pm PST 
What did your Aussie puppy weigh and how tall was he/she at 6 months. If your pup if now full grown what is their height/weight now?
Mine is 18 inches and 23.5 lbs and just turned 6 months olds. Does he seems small.... I'm hopeing for some comparisons to go off so i cam guess hiw big he'll end up being. Thanks.
[notify]
Jasper

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 7:58pm PST 
My boy Jasper will be 5 months old on Feb 9th. He is about 20" tall and 32.2 pounds as of last Friday. I think is is kind of big for his age. He is from working lines also not show lines.
[notify]
Jasper

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 7:59pm PST 
My boy Jasper will be 5 months old on Feb 9th. He is about 20" tall and 32.2 pounds as of last Friday. I think is is kind of big for his age. He is from working lines also not show lines.
[notify]

Jasper

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 8:00pm PST 
[notify]
Maggie,- Tika, &- Porter

Aussie-tastic- Trio

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 6:48pm PST 
At 6 months Maggie was 16" or so and 20ish pounds, she is now 18" and 33 pounds at almost 7 years.

Tika was 18" and 30 pounds at 6 months... and now at 19 months she is 38 pounds and a bit over 19".
[notify]