GO!

Blue heeler 1 yr and becoming aggressive

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Fri Aug 16, '13 3:26pm PST 
Hello My Blue heeler Bandit is one year and 4 months. He has always been extremely social and does wonderful with children. We travel to all different states for work and he is very used to moving to different places. I take him to the dog park every day long walks in the morning and lots of play time during the day. we play fetch and frisbee. My concern is that he is becoming bored. He is starting to bark at people that walk by. He now jumps up and nips at there hands. He just started barking at people that lean down and try to pet him. what can i do to help prevent him from doing this? and what are some other fun tricks we can do together around the house and out side?
[notify]