GO!

picking on the little guy.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Errinna

Errinna "lovable- redhead"

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 9:00am PST 
Hi everyone does your ACD pick on your other dogs? We have a red heeler named Errinna and we have had her for about a year an a half, she was an only child for that time, Now we have an english bulldog names seth and Rinna picks on him constantly. I dont know if they are just trying to establish hierachy or if its more seriuse, I havent seen her bite or even really hurt him but she growles at him an takes toys away form him, should I be worried?
[notify]
Jersey

Daddys little- Princess

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 12:07pm PST 
We have a blue heeler and an aussie. Jersey, the blue heeler came home with us first and a week later, Bo the aussie came home. She used to be very timid and easy going, but when her new little brother came home that all changed. She is known as the bully of the family and loves to roll her bigger bro. Sometimes she gets a little to aggressive for my taste and I bring her back into check, but other than that it's just cause she's dominant. As long as yours isn't drawing blood, I think you'll be fine. They just like to assert their dominance to others that will let them.
[notify]