GO!

sammy

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sam. :)

Kryptonite.-

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '08 3:36pm PST 
Does your puppy act like the dominant dog to an older ACD that is very submissive?shock I was surprised when this happened.
[notify]
Hudson

he's one in a- million!!!!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 6:12pm PST 
i am mommy & daddy 1st dog so i just acted dominant towards mommy. i went through lots of training as a pup & now i'm awesome with my family & friends but hate strangers!!! i take time to warm up to new people but once i trust them i'm ok. currently we have a total of 3 dogs (including me) & a cat...mommy & daddy have a habit of bringing other animals home & i'm always great & not dominant towards any of them.
[notify]
Miss Buddie

Buddie the- Wonder Dog

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 7:25pm PST 
Buddie's our first and only ACD, but she did come in and try to take charge over her older fursisters. I think it's just part of the breed to try to be dominant.
[notify]

Jersey

Daddys little- Princess

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 12:09pm PST 
Our little Jersey girl is the dominant one to her larger, but younger brother. He is a very laid back aussie so she took over immediately.
[notify]
Sam. :)

Kryptonite.-

Barked: Mon May 12, '08 4:53pm PST 
Yes, I agree with the breed just trying to be dominant! Sam has gotten...updates. lol
Sam: I have GROWNblue dog
[notify]