GO!

Lurker!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Ein

Ahhh, the Tale- of my Tail!

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '08 1:38pm PST 
shh
I'm a sneaky Corgi...Mom is debating between another Corgi and a ACD, so we're lurking in your forum for a bit! You guys all seem pawsome!

We just figured it'd be kinda weird for a Corgi to just randomly post in the ACD forum without an introduction.

*Edited for typo.

Edited by author Wed Jan 2, '08 1:38pm PST

[notify]
Sky

Take Me With- You!!!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '08 12:22pm PST 
A Pembroke Welsh Corgi with a tail…..Awesome!!! I love your name. We like Ein on Cowboy Bebop too, he’s just too irresistible.
[notify]
Corbin- Dallas

The better to- hear you with!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 12:38pm PST 
My mom thinks corgis are cute, she thinks you need an ACD... everyone needs one.!!! Were a bit of trouble makers if ot exersized though. We are really loyal..
[notify]

Hudson

he's one in a- million!!!!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 6:15pm PST 
i'm a cattle dog x & though i have my issues mommy & daddy say i'm an awesome dog!!!!!! everyone who gets to know me LOVES me!!!!dog
[notify]