GO!

I need HELP fast....

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sky

God was- listening when I- didn't know...

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 10:03am PST 
Hi everyone I found a new Mom yesterday. She has a farm with a big yard and there is other animals for me to play with as soon as I get well. She told me I could stay with her if we found help with my vet bill. Other wise I have to go to the pound. She thinks I have a staff infection and might need help with a sore on my back. She scared they might make me go to sleep after 5 days. We need someone to help us. PLEASE !!!

Edited by author Tue Sep 18, '07 8:24am PST

[notify]
Gio

CD RE (CKC)- RXMCL (CARO) FM- CGN SJATD

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 3:43pm PST 
HQ has not approved this request so please hold on taking any action until HQ has had the ability to speak with the poster and confirm all of the details. All requests for donations require HQ advance approval to keep our community free of scams. Please stand by while fellow community members work to make sure all details are known.

Edited by author Sun Sep 16, '07 3:44pm PST

[notify]