GO!

I Need A Forever Family!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

C'mere! Let me- nibble your- feet!

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '07 4:26pm PST 
My name is Sassafrass, or Sassy, and I live in Castalian Springs, TN. I am a great little girl, just perfect for a family that likes Heelers. My foster Mom says I am part Heeler, & I believe her b/c I LOVE to nibble her heels when I want to play.

My foster Mom found me in the middle of the road, where I almost got hit twice! I was so happy & relieved when she stopped & put me in her car.

I greatly enjoy playing with the other dogs here & the 2 little boys. I love to ride in the car & I've learned to go right into my crate. I would never mess in the house, or my crate-- I prefer outdoors for that.

Please check out my profile to get more info and to contact my foster Mom. Thank you!snoopy
[notify]
Sassafrass-- ADOPTED!!!

C'mere! Let me- nibble your- feet!

Barked: Sat Aug 11, '07 4:08pm PST 
Sassy has been adopted! She has become a member of a family with 3 girls-- she is in seventh heaven! Yay for Sassy!

snoopy
[notify]
Quinn AKA The Love Bomb

The Evil- Count- Crapula

Barked: Mon Aug 13, '07 9:54am PST 
party THAT IS AWESOME!! Congratulations beautiful!! party
[notify]

Pepper

Watch out - It's the Kiss- Monster!

Barked: Wed Aug 15, '07 8:27am PST 
partypartypartyCongrats!partypartyparty

P.S. My name was Sassafras before I got adopted.
[notify]
Ripley

Ripley My Angel- Baby~Girl

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '07 10:55am PST 
dogkitty Sassy,
I hope you get adopted. I know someone thats likes you..but, she cant have you...I will ask her hold on.
[notify]