GO!

Bark!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lucy-Loo

Throw the dang- ball, for Dog's- sake!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '07 10:12pm PST 
Hey, whats up with my fellow ACD's? Just wanted to say hi and can't wait to get talking with you guys!
[notify]
Diesel

my heart belongs- to Fling!

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '07 12:12am PST 
i think its great that they made seperate breed forumssmile hey lucy loo. your a very cute acd!
[notify]
Kiara

Don\\\'t hate me- because I\\\'m- adorable

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 10:26am PST 
Hi cuties!!!!! What do you guys like to do for fun? I go to doggie daycare twice a week, I start agility training next week, I like to chase the kitties I live with, and I love to play with tennis balls or anything squeaky. And then when I'm tired, I curl up with my mommy and get belly rubs and smooches. What about you guys?

Licks & Sniffs,
Kiara
[notify]

Lucy-Loo

Throw the dang- ball, for Dog's- sake!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 3:18pm PST 
Hi Kiara!! You sure are a cutie!!

My favorite thing to do is fetch tennis balls out of the lake, and chase my sisters Mexi and Gypsy. I really love running with mom, going for car rides, and chewing on a yummy raw bone!

I would love to start agility, but right now I have some pain that prevents me from being able to move like I used to. Old age catches you by suprise!! But its not keeping me down, no way! I can still teach those younger dogs a thing or two!
[notify]
Sara

..I think I can,- I think I can.

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 10:09am PST 
Hello Everyone !@!
[notify]
Levi,- PAWS-My- Guardian- Angel

Can't keep a- cattle dog down- :)

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 10:16pm PST 
Hey, some of you guys need to enter the bachelor/bachelorette forum in crushes!
You're cuties!!cheer
[notify]
Summer

Forget ME Not!

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 11:22am PST 
ENERGIZED HEELERS!!! Waz Up Dawgs!!!! My mom thinks I'm the most energized dog she's ever seen- I herd her around CONSTANTLY!!!! Any one a "Constant" HERDER too? You know, where it gets on their nerves sometimes?? I must go 5 steps if she walks 5 steps! I MUST FOLLOW ALL THE TIME! WOOF!
[notify]
Kiara

Don\\\'t hate me- because I\\\'m- adorable

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 5:07pm PST 
Ooh, that's me! Even if I am passed out and dreaming, if mommy gets up from the bed, I bolt up and follow her around. She can't go anywhere without me. The only time I leave her side is when she's either laying in bed and I want some water or food, I'll go get that. Or if she's in the living room and sitting, I'll go upstairs to get my rawhide or toy and bring it back to her.
[notify]
Quinn AKA The Love Bomb

The Evil- Count- Crapula

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 4:07pm PST 
You know, I often follow my humans so closely, I get kicked in the chin by the heels of their feet-- YOWCH!! It's a good thing ACDs are so freakin' tough!!

I also herd tennis balls at the dog park. Every one that I catch, I take to my "nest" (usually a hole I have dug). I usually end up with about 12 or so in there and if a dog other than big butt Brandy comes over to try to get one, there WILL be trouble!! The only reason I let her sniff around is because she is my alpha and she could eat me if she felt like it. I don't even like the humans coming near my "flock".

I do the same thing with our toys at home. The humans think it's funny, but they just don't get it-- the "herd" MUST stay together!!
[notify]
Teddy

one ear up-- one ear down

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 5:46am PST 
when we go for a walk on a leash ..I walk in rings around my mom constantly . she has to keep moving the leash around her or be wrapped up in it. when I was first adopted July 2006 she could not leave the room and I would hop up. I am more relaxed now about that.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2