GO!

dogs or owners

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

♦- DiaMonD- ♦

...Live- Free.......Play- Hard...Diamond

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '09 7:25pm PST 
Should people that have dogs that's been accused or convicted of training a dog to harm another being, should they banned the person(s) of owning any more dogs? Should there be a watch list of bad owners and breeders? Similar to what they do with sex offenders. That way we blame the right end of the leash.
[notify]
AA's- Ultra-Violet

UKC Super Dog- #60, CGC, TDI

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 5:47pm PST 
H*LL YEAH!!!!! There are a few more thing that should be added to the list for ownership bans.... history of abuse, neglect, being a total moron. I've always said there should be a licence for owning a dog- not like a rabies tag but like a drivers licence. Have to take a test and stuff like that.
[notify]
Monty

For ever in my- heart

Barked: Sun Apr 12, '09 11:22pm PST 
That would be so good! (We are fostering a staffy cross ridgeback)
[notify]

Dosha

It moved! Chase- it, Chase it!!!

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 7:14pm PST 
the owner should be held responsible, not the dog... a list would be a great idea!!
[notify]
Miller's- "Diamond- Princess"

Barked: Wed Dec 8, '10 12:41pm PST 
AA's- Ultra-Violet, I agree with u 100%
[notify]