GO!

Bully Toys...Woof

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '12 4:33pm PST 
I've been getting different opinions on this but are there any truly bully proof toys out there? I even tried Kong Ballistic- think kevlar chew toy and within a few days they had a seam ripped open.

Of course a few days is better than the toys that end up a ball of fabric and stuffing in minutes. They love to play tug with each other all day every day. I'm thinking tractor trailer tire heeheehee
Suggestions?
[notify]
Samson

Big guy

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 1:49pm PST 
The only toys that I have found that are truly bully proof are the hard rubber Kong toys. Samson is such a chewer that even those toys that they describe as 'durable' really aren't for him.
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 6:49pm PST 
I did find a toy I would recommend-stronger than Kong. It's a blue bell shape toy called The Mojo, I've been filling it with small goodies, even cat treats, then sealing it with peanut butter and freezing it. It was about $15 for the biggest size, but it's been more than a month and except for minor tooth marks it's holding up GREAT.
[notify]

Bella

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 2:10am PST 
Hiya, Bella has only managed to keep the black kong intact for any length of time. We tried a special toy from USA which were supposed to be tested on tigers but they were shredded in no time!
[notify]