GO!

When someone asks what kind of dog you have

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 75)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Millie&Dex

Millie-Female-2y- o-----Dexter-Mal- e-5mos

Barked: Wed May 22, '13 6:05am PST 
I will always say "American Pitbull Terrier".
I'm proud to own them and I feel they give the breed a good image, especially playing down at the park.
I love the stuck up, misinformed people with the crazy dogs worried about my "vicious, baby killing pitbull".

Edited by author Wed May 22, '13 6:05am PST

[notify]
Chevy

Find new roads.

Barked: Thu Aug 15, '13 8:29am PST 
When ive been asked what kind of dog Chevy is ive just said American Pit Bull
I get complaimented on her looks.
Or people ask what kind of pit.bull she is and i just say
I dont think she has razors edge oe gotti in her.
I just know her mom was a red nose anx her dad was a
Blue nose.
[notify]
Titus

Puppy Fun!

Barked: Fri Sep 27, '13 2:45pm PST 
I always say mine is a American Bully, if someone wants to be ignorant let them! I have family that I don't talk to for the simple fact that they think my dog is evil.
[notify]

Midget

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '14 12:09am PST 
The truth- an America bully
[notify]

Barked: Wed Jun 4, '14 1:58pm PST 
I tell them that he is a pit bull. Some people jump back in shock when they hear the name pit bull. He is a happy, healthy family pet. He gets along great with people. If he was to be bad, it would not be with people. I at one time also heard all the bad press the breed got.
[notify]
  (Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 75)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8