GO!

Does Buddy Look Purebred?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Buddy

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '07 5:41pm PST 
Does Buddy look like he is a purebred Cocker spaniel?
[notify]
Lacey Luv

See me, Love me

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '07 4:41am PST 
Even though purebred dogs generally share many characteristics, there is a great deal of variation. Buddy does look to be purebred but also looks as if he is showing more of the English Cocker traits, Dawz is the same way while Lacey has the rounder head and softer less pronounced facial structure. He is a handsome guy!!!
[notify]
annie

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '07 6:29pm PST 
He is a cutie! He looks purebred American Cocker to me..
[notify]

Prince formerly known as Joe

Mr. Handsome

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '08 12:12pm PST 
He looks pure bred to me! He looks like my Prince
[notify]
MaggieMay

Queen Of The- Universe

Barked: Mon Dec 29, '08 1:10pm PST 
He looks purebred to me. My Maggie May is very far from the standard. But she's AKC registered and purebred. She is just a puppymill rescue.
[notify]
Lola

Definitely the- Lady without her- Tramp!

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '09 1:13am PST 
Even though the original owner did not register my Lola...she is purebred. The orig owner did not want her used primarily for breeding. I ave decided, along with my husband and both children we would, one day, want a litter from her. I am looking to get her registered AKC.
[notify]