GO!

Is my mal mix a mini?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Bongo

Cuddle Bunny

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '08 9:54am PST 
Bongo is 14 weeks old and is only about 27 lbs... I've been looking around and other pups sound a lot larger?

He's supposed to be a Mal, Husky mix, so maybe he will be on the short side? He looks a lot like a Malamute, his tail isn't as curly though.
[notify]
QUANNAH - PARKER ALLAN-

Barked: Sat Aug 16, '08 12:21pm PST 
Hard to tell at this point. He's about the same weight as Quannah at the same age. But "Q" was tall and skinny. How tall is your youngster? Quannah ended up 27 inches at the shoulder and a slim 90 lbs. Also take a good look at your pup's bone structure... is he finer boned(husky) or big boned(mal).
[notify]
Bongo

Cuddle Bunny

Barked: Sat Aug 16, '08 1:15pm PST 
Hmmm That's a good point b/c he's pretty tall!

I don't have anything to measure him right now, but he's well over a foot tall at the shoulder. Maybe a foot and a half?
[notify]