GO!

Pup Pals

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Yona Unega

Barked: Tue Aug 18, '09 5:04am PST 
Having pup pals is a healthy way to learn from each other Yona is my first Akita. I have raised Husky, German Shepard, Labs, Rot's, some of the things they have in comman is the way they love to learn, there love for there owners, with just a little time every day you can have a well behaved and trained friend, that will always be there for you no matter what type of day you have had they have a way to turn a bad day into one of the best days you ever had I for one would be lost with out my very best friends.
[notify]
Mika

As long as they- think they're- the boss

Barked: Tue Aug 18, '09 9:48am PST 
yona, I agree with you completely. I grew up around and raised many of the same breeds you did.Mika is our second Akita experience and we would like very much to add another to our pack.Mika will be 3 in December and has been such a joy for us that we would like to give her a little (Akita) brother to play with. They are absolutely not the right dog for everyone but with responsible people who take the time to raise them right they are absolutely wonderful dogs to have as part of the family.It's very nice to meet you and I hope to hear from you often.
Mika&Mikasmom
[notify]
Mika

As long as they- think they're- the boss

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '09 9:42am PST 
Yona, Thank-you for the nice gift. I hope you liked mine as well.Please keep in touch and let me know how things are going.You're very handsome and I hope my mommy and daddy can find me a little brother as cute as you. Take Care and I will look for more diary entries from you. You can usually find me and most of my pup pals over at akitas and friends.I'll look forward to postings from you there as well. Puppy wags and kisses,
Mika
[notify]