GO!

Blowing Fur

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Mika

As long as they- think they're- the boss

Barked: Sat Jul 18, '09 7:14pm PST 
My mommy tells me that she doesn't have to look for vanother puppy so I can always have a playmate,she'll just knit me one from my left over fur. Iusually shed twice a year from April through May then again from mid-September through October . Maybe where you live and what you eat has something to do with it .I live in the northeast and mommy feeds me Iam's Lamb and rice. She also brushes me every day with a rubber tipped wire brush when I'm shedding and sometimes when I'm in the mood to humor her and daddy I let them vacuum me.(for that I getchicken dogs .YUMMY!.
Good luck with your shedding problem Ihope you find a solution if not just try to remember it's only once or twice a year .
Mika&Mikasmom
[notify]
Sabre

All the snow- belongs to me...

Barked: Sun Jul 19, '09 8:12am PST 
Funny, when I first got Sabre someone asked me when he will blow his coat. My response was, "What's that mean?" Boy did I find out!! I like the brush we have, it really grabs alot of fur. I thought he was done shedding in the spring but now suddenly it's coming off in clumps. My friend and I joke about taking another stuffed animal off of him...
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2