March 11th 2010 6:23 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
I haven't been around much lately because Mom is remodeling her kitchen and she named me the "Kitchen Remodel Supervisor".
Each day, it is my responsibility
* to greet each of the construction guys as they come in,
* get lots of belly rubs and treats from them,
* bark at appropriate times... like when the saws start up or when they nail things with the air compressor thingy
* try to sneak part of their lunch
* peel off the tape they put around to cover the new floor and try to eat it... it's a pretty blue!!!
* make sure everyone gives me more petting and belly rubs at night when they leave.
They even took my picture and posted it on their construction internet site:
The guys call me their little Boss.. they all LOVE me!!
The only bummer is not getting enough of my favorite food.. scrambled eggs. Mom tells me that scrambled eggs made in a microwave taste like rubber and I wouldn't eat them. If I'm really good that day, she puts Arby's roast beef into my kibbles... that's really good but I miss my scambled eggs.
Well, I gotta go and get my beauty sleep so I can supervise the plumbing tomorrow.
Leave A Comment | 1 person already has
Just now read your diary. This is awesome, Teddy! Looks like its fun to be supervisor. Love the pic.