October 11th 2013 8:06 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
Pepper Power On.
Today's paw walk forecast was the typical Seattle weather humans prediction that got the humans through the week thinking the weekend would be hopeful. We have some theories of how the humans predict weather during the "human work week".
1. Weather people do not actually live in Seattle, because if they did they would just look out the window and know it is raining and not the "partial clouds" predicted the night before.
2. Monday the week looks horrible, but hey look at the weekend, "chance of sun breaks". Wednesday, still rain in the future, but weekend still looks good. Thursday, weekend still looks promising. Friday night.....uh, oh (blame it on either Alaska or Canada) storm front settling down to make the weekend with rain settling in until Tuesday.
3. Above #2 scenario is to keep Seattleites from committing suicide on Monday.
4. "Convergence Zone" - 2 words Mom really hates because we are on the tip of it, and weather here gets weird. Pictures are sent to work about snow levels and the fact that sunshine is in downtown Seattle.
5. That's Mom's theory and she sticks to it!
Today's paw temperature is in the high 50's and the snoozing temperature down to the high 40's. We have to snuggle in close to Mom in the early morning hours because she has not turned the heat on in the house yet. She wakes up telling us she feels like a mummy that we've pinned down. She overheats and has to jump out of bed and put her feet on the cool wood floors until she can get back in bed and we can snuggle back around her.
Pepper Power Off.
Leave A Comment | 2 people already have
Gud gwief! Yu pupses shur hab yur werkz cutted out fur yu!!
Shur, go 'head an' bwame us fur yur weafer. We r tuff. We can handle it!
BOL, like dat song from South Park - Blame Canada!