December 21st 2009 8:42 pm
[ View A Comments (2) ]
1. I invented my very own fun game called pool ball. I get on a big pool float and bounce play balls off my nose and bark for everyone to throw them for me. I've taught Finley how to play and their are videos of us playing on my page.
2. Someone tried to steal me once! When mommy was walking me around UCLA's campus this big dog came running at me. I started barking and the girl with the dog grabbed me up. Mommy told her to put me down but she wouldn't. Mommy had to punch her in order to get me back. I sure am glad mommy got me back.
3. I've been to 22 States! I've been to the Grand Canyon, Malibu, Arizona, New Mexico, Boston, New Hampshire, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, Louisiana, Arkansas, and all over Texas. And I was born in Oklahoma!
4. I've killed squirrels before - and caught them when I was on leash. They sure were tasty. Yum yum.
5. I love swimming. When I was really a tiny puppy I jumped in the pool in November. Twice! I also love playing in the ocean and baths. Too bad not everybody lets me bathe with them. Water is fun.
6. I love to wear clothes. I push my nose at my clothes until mommy puts them on me. And I bark if she forgets. I have t-shirts and sweaters and dresses and coats and I love them all.
7. I skip when I walk. Especially when I'm excited - like if I'm wearing clothes or going somewhere fun.
Hey!! What happened?? My comment didn't show!!
Anyway, just wanted to say that you are fascinating Whitley!! And very creative too-- making up the pool ball game.
Wish I could catch me a squirrel.... sounds delish.