Close X


A New Beginning

I Went To College

August 24th 2009 7:36 am
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]

Yesterday was Sunday which means it was Greyhound Adventure's day! Mom said the walk was close enough to our house, so we could go. The walk was at Wellesley College around Lake Waban. As usual, I was all excited to see my friends. Aiken was there, and so was Louise and Johnny B. My new head collar was bother ing me and I was rolling around in the grass, trying to get it off. I was also rubbing against mom and dad. It wouldn't come off. Mom knows how to put it on right. Once the walk started, I settled right down. It was a beautiful walk. At one point, I got to go into the lake. That was refreshing. We came to a place that had funny looking trees. I think some one had made them funny looking. Mom and dad took pictures of them. The walk was a little shorter than usual because it was so hot outside. We did stop for several rests and water breaks.
When we got back home, mom told me to get some rest. I had another walk with Mollie and Kiera later in the day. Mom and dad went to Mollie and Kiera's house for a garden party that their mom was having. I wasn't invited to that. That was OK. I was kind of tired.
Mom and dad came home from the party, rested up a bit and watched a movie. After that we got back into the car and went to Mollie and Kiera's house. We were all happt to see each other. Another dog named Finnagan, joined us for the walk. This was a different Finnagan from my white boxer friend. He was a ridgeback. He had been very sick and he was skinny. He didn't have much energy and was able to walk only a short way. His mom only did half the walk and then she turned around and went back home. As we were walking, we past a house. A man was sitting on the steps talking to a lady. The lady turned out to be Victoria. She is a friend of mom and dad's and also a friend of Mollie and Kiera's mom and dad. We visited at the house for a few minutes. He has a dog too. I got to meet him. Victoria joined us for the rest of the walk. We all went back to Mollie and Kiera's house and went inside. The humans had home made, soy icecream made from cherries from the garden. I played and hung out with Mollie and Kiera. It was a very fun day! Mom said that next week she is going to buy me a no-pull harness instead of the head collar. I might like that better.


Leave A Comment | 1 person already has

Barked by: Wendy G

August 24th 2009 at 7:42 am

Wow! I hab been wantin' tu go tu college, bud dey wont wet me wegister!!! BOL!!

Enter your comment information or log in if you have an account.

Fields marked with * are required

Anti-spam Challenge:
1 + 5 =




Family Pets



(What does RSS do?)