October 23rd 2009 11:26 am
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
OMD I have been tagged by my good pal Redford. This is really neat because it's usually my big sister Wyoming that gets to play but this time it's my turn so pull up a chair, kick back, and prepare to learn seven things about me me me arrooooh
1. I have the loudest bark of all the pups in my family. Mom says I sound like a Mastiff.
2. I use the above mentioned bark to make demands.. yup I am a very bossy dog. When I want something I will get right up in your face and bark until you get me what I want.
3. If at anytime you are not sure about what I want just get up and follow me I will lead you right to the object of my desire. Usually the cookie jar.
4. In the last year I have lost 11 lbs. This loss was a combo of a *sigh* diet and having my vet figure out that I have a thyroid problem. With the right diet and medication I am finally becoming the lean machine I was always meant to be.
5. I will not under any circumstances walk up a set of steps in the winter unless they have been completly cleared of all snow and ice. The tiniest amount will make me bark at you until you fix it for me.
6. If you sing in my presence I will join right in by howling along. I love to sing.
7. I have a stuffie addiction. I must have one with me at ALL times. Should my stuffie be overloved by me and torn up Mom has to get me a new one RIGHT AWAY. (Remember my bark? She moves pretty quickly on this one) I am currently up to one new stuffie every 4-6 weeks.
There my very first ever tag game. Thanks so much Redford for asking me to play. It's about time some pup other than my attention seeking sister gets a chance to strut her stuff here on dogster. Now I have to go off and tag some friends to play too.
Radar professional barker
Leave A Comment | 2 people already have
You are a massively cool pup!
You're darn skippy that I learned something
about you and I gotta say you're pretty
Thanks, Radar, for participating in my tag.
Not only are you a massively cool pup, but you are also DROP DEAD GORGEOUS as well.
Mom loves the colors black & tan, & when she was given Sis (close to ten years ago), she was BEYOND thrilled w/her coloring. Everyday you can hear Mom telling Sis how gorgeous she is....................but she tells me the same thing too.
Mom loves us equally as much. There is no such thing as favoritism in our home. IT'S NOT ALLOWED & Mom makes sure everybody understands that from the get-go.
Have to run, Mom's calling. Love you cous,
Lady - Bitty says "ME TOO"