January 1st 2009 8:55 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Mommy says we need to make New Years resolutions and she said I need to make a lot of them.
1. I need to remember where my potty place is.
2. I need to remember that ears and toes are not for biting.
3. I need to remember that I don't have brakes when I go racing across the kitchen floor.
4. I need to try not to steal everything my sister Priscilla has in her mouth unless she has specifically said "let's play''.
5. I need to remember shoes and slippers are not toys abd I shouldn't drag them all over the house.
Boy that's alot of things for a small little pup like me to accomplish.
I told Mommy that I should also list what I'm already good at.
1. I put a smile on everyone's face when they see me.
2. I have already discovered where all the heat ducts are so I can stay nice and toasty.
3. I only cry for about 30 seconds when I'm put in my kennel.
4. I ALWAYS eat all my food.
See, I'm a pretty good boy and under my sister Priscilla's sisterly love and guidance I will learn everything I need to know in no time at all.
December 28th 2008 11:48 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Quigley here. I'm a macho 4.3 lb Boston Terrier . I'm 9 weeks old. My Mom came all the way to Wisconsin to pick me up and take me to my furever home in Minnesota last Friday. She drove over 8 hours to get me. What an adventure.
My first impressions: Mom and Dad are great and I have a dog sister Maleka (a husky) who stays outside most of the time and a cat brother Chewtoy, and an amazing sister Priscilla who looks just like me. Mom was a little nervous about the two of us meeting, but I charmed her over and we are fast friends. Mom keeps a careful eye on us. Priscilla puts up with all my antics but I know I can be a pain at times. Mom keeps telling her that once I put a bunch of weight on then she can roughhouse me more.
Being in Minnesota I'm too little to go outside right now. I can't wait until Spring when I'm bigger so I can explore the yard and go for walks. Life is good. How did I get so lucky to find a family that loves me and a sister that will show me all the ropes.
Bye gang, time for a nap.