March 20th 2014 4:53 pm
[ View A Comments (15) ]
Coco and I haven't been around here or on Blogger too much lately because momma has been sick. She once again has that nasty cough that continues all night and day. Daddy called the doctor on the back of her Humana card and found out that he isn't in practice anymore and that momma would have to sign up for a new doctor but it wouldn't take effect until April 1st (do you think that was an April fools joke?)
Anyhow daddy argued with Humana and they allowed daddy to change to a different doctor but unfortunately the new doctor is 160 miles from home (round trip). Momma wasn't all that keen on sitting in the truck hacking out her lungs for a long car ride and then having to do follow up visits at that distance so they once again are going to have to change to a different doctor.
In the meantime. Coco and I are having to listen to momma bark and bark so she better NEVER say anything about our barking again.
Puff Darby - Nurse in training
We are sendin lots of healin thoughts frum us to yur Momma.
Our momma is worried about that. She thinks you better make the drive or go to the nearest ER. You could have pneumonia. Remember, momma is a nurse.
Coco, make your momma go!
Crikey ... That's insane! Your Momma's gotta see a Doctor today! Even in the outback we can see a Doctor if we need one. We have a flying Doctor and that's fair dinkum not a made up story! April 1st is tooooo long to wait. You got hospitals over there? Go there but do something. Momma's can't bark for long times like we blokes can. It's not good, Puffy! Look after her and be EXTRA good,aye?
I sure hope your Momma is feelin a lot better real soon!! Maybe they could make it an over nite trip? Sending lots a POP!!
Puff, you need to make momma go to the nearest emergency centre. She should not wait until April 1 to see a doctor. Sending lots of POTP.
Everyfur is right, Puffy, your mommy can't put off a doctor visit when she's coughing like that. Tell your daddy to get her to the ER. The insurance will just have to sort itself out. We'll be pawraying ovfur here!
Agree with all the pups. Take care of yourself Mom. 2 weeks is too long to wait! Stay safe, stay healthy, and get yourself to a Dr. We all love your family too much to wait in anticipation if you could be getting better right now. ♥ Misty, Scooter, Cutter, Pepper & Mom Laura ♥
Hope your momma feels better soon!
Hopin' your Momma feels better soon.... sendin' hugs...
Hope your Momma feels better real soon
We agree Puff, make your mom go to a doctor, all the pups are right, we'll say a prayer for her and we're hoping she is well soon
OMD,Puff sweetie! Did Momma get that nasty bug Grandma and Grandpa have had since March 6th. It's a terrible virus....Gpa has a bark every evening, but not much while working outside.
Gma's bark is a nuisance but not serious. The body aches are awful! Can't get their energy level up...Final don't have fevers anymore......
I think, Momma needs to travel wherever she has to and be checked out...If it is all night long ...it could be pneumonia or blood clots in the lungs. Happened to her cousin last year after a virus. He ended up in hospital until they could dissolve them. DDDDDDDoooooooooo tell your Momma to see a Doc soon! We love her very much and we are worried about this!
kisses,hugs and prayers for healing,Mazy and Gma Keda
Hoomans who bark do not sound COOL like Us PUPS do!!!!!
Sorry to hear your mom isn't feeling well. Hope she gets well soon. :(
Take good care of your Mom! You two are some of the best medicine anyone could have!