Photo Comments Age: 16 Years Sex: Male Weight: 26-50 lbs
Leave a bone for Freddi
Dogster stats for Freddi
2 times 19
Freddles, dilly, angel dog
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
March 15th 1998
long rides in the car, sitting in the middle of our bed looking out the window, playing with daddy when he comes home from work. He loves the snow!
RAIN because that might mean thunder...yikes!
Hedge hog and tennis ball
Anything, but he's restricted to one protein diet....IBD :O( Wouldn't know from looking at him, he's a portly puppy!
Loves to be Frontier Fred in our back yard
He can roll a tennis ball back to you with precision!
Freddi came to us with a burst of energy. He was the biggest and funniest looking of the litter. Long legged Fred the Grande Bichon now weighing in at 28lbs. 100% pure, sweet, lovable fluff, soul purpose in life is to be cuddled.
Freddi truly is a "wonder dog", first diagnosed with IBD 3 years ago. You would never know that he has issues. To top that off he was diagnosed with incurable cancer in January and were told he would not live out the year. Our Freddi is no worse for any wear and is as cuddly and playful as ever. He has a great doctor and a mommy and daddy who love him to pieces.
Freddi the Wonderdog
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|November 29th 2008
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
December 21st 2008 5:42 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don't forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary!!! Leaving them a bone or a Rosette is a nice gesture.
7 Little bits about me:
1. Mom and Dad say I'm the best dog in the whole wide world...can you believe it?!
2. I love, love, love the snow...crazy..don't like rain, but love the snow!
3. My favorite thing to do in the morning is to be Daddy's Doggy alarm clock.
4. My doctor says I'm a medical wonder because I am still here to write this in my diary. I think it's because my mom and dad love me so much that it makes my heart and tummy feel better.
5. When I was little, I used to go to doggy daycare and they put me with the bigger dogs because I thought I was a golden retriever! I never realized I was a little guy!
6.When mom and dad go on vacation, I go to Aunty Jill's where 2 other pupsters live. I get to do stuff I don't at home....like play ALL day and I actually get to turn "grey" and no constant wiping :O)
7. I know how to spell 3 words C-A-R .... C-O-O-K-I-E and D-I-N-N-E-R. My mom uses the word VEHICLE sometimes so that I don't think I'm going in the C-A-R!!!
I'm tagging Kasey, Pekoe, Breana my Belle, Marley, Mickey D., Sassy Sue and Yuki
Have fun playing....I did!
See all diary entries for Freddi|