Nicknames: Bud, Budnik, Goofball, Boogie, Baby Boy, Cutie Boy
Birthday: February 22nd 2007
Likes: Going to a dog park and running off leash, chasing other dogs, riding in the car
Favorite Toy: Shagbo
Favorite Food: Freeze dried liver treats
Favorite Walk: Albany Bulb(?) at the foot of Buchanan
Best Tricks: throwing toys for myself
Arrival Story: I was adopted through Doggie Protective Services, a rescue organization based in Southern California that saves dogs from shelters that would otherwise euthanize us. Mom found me online via a http://www.petfinder.com search. I met my family on 8/22/2008 when the wonderful dog lovers of DPS took me and a bunch of other lucky pups up to Northern California to meet our adoptive families. It was a scary but exciting day. I am very happy in my new home, making new dog and fur-free friends every day.
Bio: They call me a Whoodle but who really knows since my life prior to being rescued is all a blur.... I spend lots of time with my grandparents, Bubbe and Zayde, when Mom is at work. I love to chase animals - squirrels and birds in the back yard and other dogs whenever I get the chance. I love to play with both people and pooches (now that I've learned how) but my favorite thing is to play chase with fluffy puppies who look something like me - the important thing is that they are running so I can chase them!
Forums Motto: Life is short, give & get lots of love
Top 10 Peeves Dogs Have With Humans
1. Blaming your farts on me..... not funny... not funny at all !!!
2. Yelling at me for barking. I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose. Stop it!
5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo oooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back!
8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
9. Dog sweaters. Hello ??? Haven't you noticed the fur?
10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth. You're just jealous.