January 24th 2009 2:38 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hut one..hut two...We got the pigskin handed off to us by our goodpal Beezer. Here are the rules: we are gett'n our "team" together and we're gonna cross that line and make us a touchdown! Before the ref raises his boney little arms to signal the 6 points we gotta spill the beans (pffht..excuse me!) about ourselves and then pass the ball to 5 of our furiends who will each do the same. Don't forget to leave us a bone to let us know you got our hand signals and you're in the "game.
Are you ready...I'm going out for a long pass.........
1) We both LOVED cheese and fruit!
2) We each had our favorite toy...mine was a rainbow bone with squeeks in the ends and Bambi's was a frog with a squeek on a rope...Mommy let us bring them to the bridge.
3) I was a bit bigger than Bambi, but he could jump way higher!
4) We had our own dog beds in the living room...but we just played in them, when it was nap time we got on the couch with Mommy.
5) We would race Mommy to bed each night, I ( Bear) would always look back to see how far behind she was.
Okay, who is gonna run it in for a touchdown...hmm...how about:
Jazzy & D-Day
We are off to leave Beezer some bones now since he was good enough to include us in his game...we hope those bones make him feel better!!!
Bear and Bambi
" The Mighty Chi's"
Leave a Comment