Pet-Peeves: Cherish chewing on my ears and ozzy (the cat) rubbing against me when I am allergic to them.
Favorite Toy: My stuffed snake.
Favorite Food: Peanut butter and french fries
Favorite Walk: Walk for Animals
Best Tricks: I can smile real big for you.
Arrival Story: A women called at work to see if anybody would want a skye . and my mom said yes i would take him.
Bio: It is a sad day for my family ( Nov 20, 2008). My mommy took me to work and I had a seizure, So the doctor did some blood work on me and my mommy found out I had leukemia, And the doctor said it did not look good, My blood count was high, They got me stable so we were going to wait to see if I came out of it, But I did not get out of it, So the doctor said I did not look good, So my mommy had to make the decion to send me to The Rainbow Bridge, My mommy is so sad and so is the rest of my family, I am going to miss them , I love you all
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch.
Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them.
Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters
We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!
Today I have been at the birdge for 2 years now, It seemed like yesterday that I left my mom and family, I just miss them so much, You know you think has the years go by you would not cry you would be wrong, In my mom heart I was her 2nd skye Terrier and my human sister heart I was her protecter, The pain never leaves you all at. But at least I am up there will my angle pack looking after my family and waiting.
I have been at the bridge for a year now today and I still miss my family so much, But I am not up in here alone, I have my angle family Tanner,Amos,Moo-Shoe,Gucci,Max,Noel, Misfit,Sneezie and Furball and Duffy and Iniki,
But I also have great angle pals too, Cisco Kid, Nooner, Killer,Daisy, Cherokee, Molly,Frisco, Beary, Remy, Princess and the list goes on and on, I would like to say to them thank-you very much for helping me threw the year,
My family is going to have a hard time today, I passed away on Moo-Shoe and Gucci Birthday, Moo-Shoe would have been 3 years old and Gucci would had been I think 19 or so I cant rember
I love you all very much and miss you too, I am also with you Bobbi(human sister)