September 2nd 2013 3:51 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 6 people already have ]
Hey everypup ~Misty here~
Top 10 Things to do When Faced With a BATH, by the Papillon Pack.
9. "Shower" on Mom before the towel can be fully wrapped around your wet body.
8. Make a break for it when you are all soapy and the bathroom door is open.
7. Start drinking the water as soon as you are dumped in the tub.
6. Run to the bed, rip down the covers and dry yourself off.
5. Zoomies around the backyard with wet feet and come back inside with muddy paws.
4. Perch on the back of the couch soaking it and then move onto other furniture to speed up the drying process.
3. Rub your wet dog body all over the side of the couch and only rug in the house until your Mom is on her "last" nerve.
2. Pant, pant, pant, pant, pant, pant at your Mom until she declares dog breath and wet dog smell will be the "death" of her; just you wait and see.
1. That pile of laundry Mom forgot to fold before the BATH, yep one of us peed on it.
Sniff at ya later ~Misty~
Leave A Comment | 6 people already have
Wate. Yu did ALL dis stuff, Misty??? OMD, yu WOCK, sweet gurl an' I r pwoud ob yu!
OMD - I couldn't have come up with a better top ten list. This is great!
YAY!! Yu r a DDP dis day, lil' Miss Misty! Weap da wewards an' junk!
BOL, Misty! I get all my baths at the groomer. If I went through your list, it would kill my mommy fur sure! If she didn't kill me furst!!
Condogulations on your DDP!!
I do #9 & #10. There is no way we are allowed outside when we are wet. Hammy does #3. You have real talent to do all 10 by yourself. Congrats on your pick!
BOL Yes!! Those are all great ideas. I do lots of zoomies and lots of shaking. I will have to add some of those others to my list.