January 5th 2013 8:40 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
Hey Everypup ~Scoooter here~
I had no intention, therefore no r'solutions would have been expected.
1. I still bark at everything. Even if I'm being looked at directly in the eyes being told not to.
2. Bed is very comfy. Lift me up on demand at any time of the day you are present. Otherwise the couch will do. Don't expect it to be any different.
3. No I will not sleep any other direction than I do. I don't ask you to turn around so your "butt" isn't in my face.
4. The "brown" hair on the carpet is mine. The "white" hair on your clothes is Misty's. Yes we plan it that way.
5. Announcing the neighbours arrival shall be done from all 4 corners of the house. We are the #1 in Bark Alarm Notification.
6. I do not stink! You do Mom, taking those showers or baths every day. Makes me want to go roll in a slug or duck poop to even the keel. BOL.
7. Crows are still EVIL. More so than the Seagulls, but I still want to go all "Neighbourhood Watch" on them sound the Bark Alarm.
8. EVIL NEMESIS SQUIRRELS have not been eradicated fully, but they now keep to the fences and trees as they should.
9. Still spoiled, but I am the cutest so it's more of a training issue with "Mom" if you ask me. So don't ask me at all. BOL.
10. Things are always better after a nap.
Sniff at ya later ~Scooter~
Happy New Year Everypup! Please embrace rule #10
Leave A Comment | 4 people already have
Hey, why should we pups have resolutions? Why tamper with perfection, I always say....
My resolution are to bark more. BOL!
Yeah, bark more! And be cuter, like that's even possible.
Barking is good. I agree to bark more. Squirrels are trouble no matter where they are. They must be barked at as soon as spotted.