Sex: Male Weight: 100+ lbs
|Home:Del Rio, TX ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a bone for Sako
Dogster stats for Sako
8 times 114
Sako Nugget, Nugget, Bunny, Psycho
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
January 31st 2006
Any attention from his family
Ball, ball, tennis ball, football, basketball, soccer ball, ball, ummm ball, oh and BALLLLL
Peanut Butter Biscuits
Anywhere Dakota and Kodi are
Sneeking onto the bed when he isn't supposed to be there. He's a tricky guy.
Sako had a strong independant spirit that seemed to fit well into our family. From our first visit to the breeder we knew Sako had to be ours. After a long wait and many excited visits he was finally old enough to come home. Shortly after with all the vet visits made we took our first trip to PetSmart where Sako got to pick out a toy of his very own. At first he was a bit much for his big brother to take and his other slightly smaller feline brother was even less impressed with the little fuzzball.
As Sako has grown he has become dear to his brothers heart. Kodi and Sako are now the best of friends and hate to travel without one another. Their different personalities compliment each other and make them such a pleasure to live with. Mommy and Daddy don't know what they would do without their little Bunny Sako!
The Groups I'm In:
(For the love of) SQUEAKY TOYS!!!, Appalachian Mountain Dogs, Coastal Carolina Canines, Greater Erie Area Dog, Pennsylvania Outdoors, Western PA Pups!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|August 16th 2007
||More than 5 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
April 7th 2008 9:19 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Name Four Jobs You Have
1. Keeping my mommy safe and gaurding the house while dad is gone.
2. Bringing the ball back to mom when it flies out of her hand.
3. Herding squirrels back into the trees where they belong.
4. Making sure my brother gets enough exercise by playing with him as much as possible.
Name Four Places You Have Lived
1. With my brothers and sisters in my litter before I was old enough to go home.
2. Pennsylvania with my momma
3. Powells Point, NC with my momma and dad
4. Colington, NC in the beautiful Outer Banks with mommy and dad
Name Four Places You Have Been
1. Appalachian Mountains, PA
2. The Beach here on the Outer Banks
3. Dakota's House....soooo much fun!
4. The Sound behind Jockey's Ridge State Park
Name Four Places You Would Rather Be:
1. Any place with my momma I cry when she's gone.
2. Any place with Dakota...she's my girl
3. Playing keep away with a stick in the sound with my brother Kodi
4. Playing fetch with grampa in PA
Now I'll ask four friends to do the same.
See all diary entries for Sako|