Age: 6 Years Sex: Female Weight: 100+ lbs
|Home:Louisiana ||[I have a diary!] |
Photo Comments (1)
Leave a bone for Izzie
Special Gift Box:
Izzie, Izzie Belle, Belle, Moosie, Iz, Mookie, Chunky Monkey, Sasquatch
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
June 26th 2006
Going on walks and laying around the house in front of the windows. Nylabones. She also loves digging holes and getting muddy.
Thunderstorms, hurricanes, hot weather and peeing in the rain. She also HATES going to the vet, I have to drag her through the door.
Her mastiff-sized loofa dog, her toy hammer and her fuzzy, pink wubba.
Blue Buffalo. Lakse Kronch Salmon treats and anything from My Best Friend Pet Bakery.
Around the neighborhood and in the fields around our house. She also loves going to PetsMart.
Selective hearing is her best but she can also sit, stay, down, up & walk , shake and she does a really cute high five with one or both paws.
We bought Isabelle and had her flown in . She was just 8 weeks old at the time but the man at the airport asked us if we had a horse in the kennel! Close but not quite=)
Please vote for Izzie in the World's Coolest!
Got a treat for me?
The Groups I'm In:
**HANG~N~WITH THE BIG DOGS**, 100+ pounders club.."Large and in charge", Bodacious Bullmastiffs, Bullmstiffs Forever!!!, Febreze® Pet Odor Eliminator™, Massive Mastiffs, Pawsatively Bostylicious, Pawsome Pages
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Blue Buffalo OR Wellness?
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|August 10th 2007
||More than 5 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
April 10th 2010 3:17 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
Today was a big day for me! Not only did I earn my CGC title but I also passed the Delta Society Therapy Dog evaluation. My mom is super proud of me and even gave me a special treat. Watch out Hammer, you're not the only therapy dog in the house now!
March 10th 2008 9:03 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
1. My life is relatively short. Any separation from you will be very painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me--it is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't abandon me as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment. I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when it's speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I'll never forget it.
7. Before you swat me, remember nature gave me weapons that I could use, but I choose not to hurt you.
8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, or my heart may be getting old and weak.
9. Take care of me when I grow old. You too will grow old.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, "I can't bear to watch it" or, "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for ME if you are there.
Remember, I LOVE YOU.
See all diary entries for Izzie|