August 2nd 2007 8:04 pm
[ View A Comments ]
Well, you see, my owner, Christie, she like to bake in the kitchen and well, I used to like to be in there and watch her do it... but not anymore! One day, she was making some candies for her friends at work. It was a new recipe... only the second time she had made them. See, she had to use wax (heat it up) so it would help the chocolate stick to the candies! Little did she know, the wax is flamable if left cooking on stove too long. Well, I was standing by her feet watching and then the wax caught on fire and like a dumb, dumb, she put cold water on it. That is when all heck broke loose! There was this loud explosion and huge flame that went all the way up tho the cupboard. Thank god it didn't catch on fire. However, it did scare the heck outta me. I never ran so fast in my whole 2 years of my life. I hid outside and refused to come in for a while. Well, now I am afraid, though I have gotten better of Christie when she cooks in the kitchen. I hide in the bathroom. A few times, right after it happened, I even hid in the bath tub!! So you see, that bathroom incident wasn't my first brush with scarey... this family makes me crazy sometimes! I'm just glad I lived to tell about it! WOW WEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Take care all!