August 7th 2010 12:30 am
[ View A Comments (8) ]
Mom took Lexie for a car ride and left me home. What's up wif that?
I think she felt guilty cuz tonight she made a point to tell me I was her little boy toy, her Buddy buddy to help her learn to sleep alone again after sleepin wif that guy we used to call Dad for two sets of ten years plus one more. That's the only way I know to count past three. It's more than three. It's lots.
Here are my finer sleepin' points for your readin' 'joyment.
1. Warm and cuddly
2. Don't dog the blankets (Lexie: that's hog, not dog)
3. Leg and foot massage wif tongue
4. No offense taken when told to stop the tongue massages
5. Puppy kisses, 'ceptin' I'm not a puppy no more
6. Beaarooootiful brown eyes to gaze into when the sun comes up
7. Flexibility. When Mom has an ache, I am bendable to be the heatin' pad. When Mom don wanna be touchy, I move over.
8. I love her no matter if she calls me stinky or shoves me away or even down by her feets. I don mind and even more, I don remember it in the mornin'!
Those are great rules to live by Buddy!
BOL! You make the perfect bed partner, Buddy!!!
I'm sorry about the divorce. I know your Mommy must be hurting. I'm sure you will help her feel better.
You have a furry important job, Buddy, and it sounds like you're doing it just right. Good dog!!
Yu a GUD BOY, Buddy ♥ ♥ ♥
:] good job,Buddy!!
Mom says she'd rather sleep next to me and Shakespeare over some boy any day! Yay Buddy, you are such a pawsome sleep partner for your mom.
That's really nice of you, Buddy! Take good care of your mommy!