October 24th 2007 5:58 am
[ View A Comments ]
Next week I will be 2 years old. Thinking back over these last two years, I realize that my pawrents have come a long way. I almost have them completely trained! Its been rough but worth all the work. Lets review what they have learned.
1. They know to give me a treat every time I pee or pooh
2. Mom knows I like to go on a long walk each morning and stop and smell everything.
3. I have broken them of that bad habit of putting me in a crate to sleep or when they go out.
4. I have trained them to practically never go out without me. They either go out separately or take me. On the rare occasion that they go somewhere without me together, I make sure to make them feel really guilty when they get back.
5. They know I like it when they bring me new toys so I have lots of toys.
Now lets talk about how they could improve in the future. I would like to eat the same food that they eat. They do take up too much room on the bed. Mom has a bad habit of brushing me.
We will work on these things this coming year and hopefully I will be able to report to you at this time next year, that these things have been corrected.