Likes: China!!!! Riding in mom's tote bag; little girls; tummy massages; cat food! When he is really happy he makes the sweetest clicking sounds.
Pet-Peeves: His reflection! Who is that dog? And he hates flies, he barks and goes wild whenever he sees a fly!
Favorite Toy: Playing "chase me" with our 16 pound tabby, McGregor (McG is 4x's his size); and PING PONG balls
Favorite Food: Cheese cheese and more cheese...mozzarella, edam, manchego, swiss, cheddar, chevre, smoked mozzarella etc. ..!
Favorite Walk: Around the block to check out his "hood" and Central Park
Best Tricks: Making everyone smile! (or frown)
Arrival Story: We were to have the last pick of a litter of three in Brooklyn, and definitely not Teddy as the breeder was keeping him as a potential show dog. We waited and waited. I got a phone call from the breeder saying that the other buyer had purchased both pups. What a catastrophe as we had our hearts SET on one of these two adorable puppies. As I talked to the breeder my daughter wailed in lovelorn grief. I think he could hear her in the background. I asked him if he might possibly help us find another puppy since I trusted his judgement. Well, to shorten this story, he ended up selling Teddy to us and found another puppy that might better help his breeding program. So, in the end, we got Teddy, the cutest of the lot!
Bio: Teddy's birthdate is January 8, 2005. His mom's name is Hope and his dad's is JJ.
I was tagged by my dear friend Lakota! I am honored.
Here are the rules for this Valentine Tag:
Once you have been tagged, you choose five wishes for Valentine's Day and write them in a diary entry. Then choose five of your dogster/catster pals to tag. Include their names in your Diary entry, so everyfur knows who you're tagging. Next, let each of your five chosen pals know that you are tagging them either by pawmail, or by sending them a fun rosette. Let them know they can read the rules on how to play by reading your Diary.
Here are 5 wishes that I have for this Valentine's Day...
1. I want to dance and twirl with China, my true, forever love! Then I will tell her I love her to the moon and back. Then I will give her a kiss! Then I will be in Heaven!
2. I wish Mr. D. , who is a lost cat, would come home.
3. I wish I didn't have to get my teeth cleaned.
4. I wish that my mom would take me on more walks to Central Park. Recently we've just been taking short walks around the block. How boring is that?
5. I wish that my Queen, Dutchess, was here, with her mom. Her mom misses her beyond words, and I sense why. Dutchess, I know you know I love you.
Five furpals that I am going to Valentine Tag!
1. China, #502086. China is the most beautiful, adorable girl in the world. I worship China. She is royal. She is divine. And she is kind.
2. Pappy; #619821. Pappy is a true gentleman. He inspires me. I think he knows true happiness.
3. Dixie, #558022. Dixie is my loving friend. Her delicate beauty appears as though she has been kissed by moon light.
4. Peanutty; #41467. Peanutty is a handsome chihuahua. I think Peanutty has the most fun of all on Dogster!
5. Miss Millie; #491345. Miss Millie and her Summerville crew are great pommie friends of mine. They are smart and love to have a good time!
Dear Samantha, Yesterday, our diary was chosen as Diary of the Day. That was special, but I wish I could have let everyone who read it know that you are my precious guardian and inspiration. If I didn't have you in mind to write to, I wouldn't make any entries.
Mom's anxious to give me a good combing. I think I'd rather keep writing here!