Nicknames: Butters, Little Man, Butter Butt, Budrick, Bud man, Booger
Birthday: January 22nd 2007
Likes: Butters loves his organ meats. He loves to bother the old man at my parents house, Spike. He loves anything stuffy and squeaky!
Pet-Peeves: Being crated. Wearing t-shirts, booties and belly bands. When Spike "hides".
Favorite Toy: Petstages toys --especially the ones that have plastic type stuff in the stitching to make it have a funny noise. His large stuffed dog aka Mr. Humpie. =P
Favorite Food: He is currently eating Wellness CORE and seems to like it quite well.
Favorite Walk: I don't walk him as much as I should, but I plan to change that soon.
Best Tricks: Let's see... sit, lay down, come here, gimme paw and other paw, please, leave it, stay
Arrival Story: I picked him up from a Breeder in Monroe (Aba Kennels). He is a wonderful puppy...On our way back home we got stuck in traffic twice so that was just hectic. He loves to jump around and hide under the couch and run laps around the living room...He is very playful and hyper.
Here are the rules:
Because it’s Thanksgiving time, there is a change to the rules.
Each player needs to tell seven special things they are
thankful for. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary
and their 7 things. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their
names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been
tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to
The seven things I'm thankful for are:
1. My mommy loving me so much!
2. My mommy learning about RAW and switching me to it because it's ever so yummy.
3. All the good buddies I have in M&G.
4. Scrappy sharing his bully stick...
5. The good butt scritches I get everyday.
6. Mommy letting me sleep in her bed every once in awhile.
7. Being able to have such a great home and family that loves me so much. Who could ask for anything better?
Pick 3 dogsters you think are really pawriffic and paw a little about why! Let them know how much they are loved with a rosette or by paw mail!
I was tagged by Madison. She is my bestest friend on Dogster! Yipee!! She is the sweetest friend a pup could ever have!
I am now going to say something nice about the 3 pups that I am going to tag as well!
1. Gibbon: Not sure if you've been tagged yet, but without you, the birthday club would not be like it is today! It is the most pawsomest group ever! I am so glad that I get to help you admin the group and it is really fun! I haven't talked to you in awhile, I love talking to you! You are a really great friend to have!
2. Dancer: You are so pawsome! Your story inspired me and I am soooo happy that you made it to see your title as "The Smallest Dog in the World". Hehe! You are a very special pup, and I will never forget about you...ever.
3. Sabrina: Even though we do not talk much, I am so glad that I came to the raw forums and met you and the other rawbies. You guys helped me to understand the raw diet even more than I ever could, and that I am very thankful for. I am so happy to be able to provide my pups with the best diet ever with the help of you and the others. I hope someday we can become good friends and share a big juicy steak together! Hehe!
Now pups, it's your turn to pick 3 lucky pups and tag them! So, get to tagging!!
Wow! I haven't written in my diary in awhile. I guess just to get things caught up Mommy has started me and Scrappy on the raw diet. YUMMY! Let me tell you, that meat is goooooood!! That's way better than kibble. There was one time a couple weeks ago where Mommy forgot to bring my chicken with her to work and all that was there was my leftover Evo kibble and canned Evo, so she fixed some for me....I wouldn't touch it. I wouldn't even give it a lick. I turned my nose up! Serves her right for giving me that yucky stuff...Raw meat is way better! Last week we started beef instead of eating all that chicken. Mommy gave us some beef roast for supper the other night, and it's only like that for a couple nights a week since Mommy is going slow on introducing beef, but I wouldn't touch my chicken the next few nights after that. I went without supper for 2 nights because I wouldn't eat it...That beef sure was way better than that chicken. But, I finally ate my chicken for supper last night. Mommy is going to give us more beef tonight! I cannot wait! My mouth is already watering...hehe!
I have added a few new pictures to my page along with some videos. Not all of my videos are on my page. I have one in my video gallery of me playing with my chicken one morning. Mommy couldn't stop laughing. It's about the same as me playing with that treat...I was doing the same things anyways. Mommy has yet to get a video of me playing with the water bowl. I haven't done that in months now, so it looks like that won't ever be caught on film....but, I guess I'm gone for now! I will write again soon!