Photo Comments Age: 9 Years Sex: Female Weight: 26-50 lbs
Photo Comments (1)
Leave a bone for Izzie
Dogster stats for Izzie
20 times 388
Snow plow, Iz, I.D., Miss Kitty, Bella
October 27th 2006
Anything and absolutely EVERYTHING!
When people don't give ME attention!
My stuffed quail, antlers, the big tire
Anything thats edible and sometimes I even try to eat some stuff that isn't... but it's not too tasty, so I spit it out.
Anywhere, I love everything, I love seeing new things and meeting new people and pups!
My singing is irresistible!
My mom already had one Cardi, Moxie my play mate... and she just had to have another, that's how she found me... I came all the way from north carolina!
I'm a long, low dog with a red and white coat, upright ears, and a fox-like appearance. I have a talent for herding sheep and cattle, but am also an excellent companion animal and an outstanding competitor in sheepdog trials and dog agility (flyball!). I am short and long to make sure that any kicks by cattle will travel safely over me without touching me. Like most herding breeds, I am highly intelligent, active, and athletic. Affectionately known as "a big dog in a small package," I am an affectionate and devoted companion that can also be an alert and responsible guard dog. Most of all, I like to talk!
I look good in pink... I tend to be a girly girl... more so than Moxie... and I like red, thats the color of my fur... and blue, I love blue...
When its raining and there is water streaming down the outside of the car windows, I try and lick it... somehow, it never seems to satisfy my thirst... funny.
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|March 6th 2007
||More than 8 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
July 10th 2007 6:05 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was Tagged by the ever adorable Nutmeg and the super cute Boomer (we love your tail Boom!)...
So here goes...
Here are the rules of the game!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1. I'm still a puppy learning the ropes of the household, fitting in with my older corgi pal (Moxie) that has been around for a year before me! I have become quite attached to her, I cry when she isn't with me... or when I think she's not being treated right (like when she's getting a bath, nails trimmed, or brushed)
2. I LOVE grapefruit and oranges, mum just calls me her little southern belle
3. I talk when I stretch and especially when first waking up in the morning
4. I LOVE to play... I like to hold toys in my mouth and whip my head around... I'm sucha wild child!
5. My fur mama's name is Millie and fur daddy's name is Sirius... they are from North Carolina
6. My whole litter was full of hyper and wild little pups
7. Mum says I wag my tail like a kitty... and I also remind her of old west brothel girls... so she calls me Mrs. Kitty a lot...
See all diary entries for Izzie|